TH3 professional security Tutorials

gravatar

[TUT] Verify a Paypal in ANY Country!!!









I see a lot of People on the Forum asking "How can I Verify my UK Paypal? Not an American", so today I will answer those problems with this Simple Technique.

This will involve setting up an American Paypal though, but thats part of the Verification.

Step 1:

Visit this Thread and make a Verified Paypal Account: (No Credits go to me for this part of the Tut)

http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=638933

Step 2:

Go to your Profile, then go to Currencies:

[Image: paypaltut.png]

Step 3:

Select GBP, then follow the Numbers 1,2,3,4,5 in order:

[Image: paypaltut2.png]

You now have a Verified UK Paypal Account!! Victoire

Hope you liked the TUT, please do not redistribute Oui

We will keep You Updated...
Sign up to receive breaking news
as well as receive other site updates!

subscribe via email:


Your information will not be shared. Ever.
Fined us also in
Sponsors
Find Me